Tasman Cargo Airlines is the premium all-cargo operator across the Tasman and to destinations in the South-West Pacific and Asia.
Reporting to the Sydney based CEO, We are looking for an experienced and qualified people leader to deliver on time and safe performance of all local ground operation activities.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our Senior leadership Team, based in Auckland to:
- Lead our team of operations agents and operations support roles
- Drive safety and compliance management
- Delivery operational excellence
- Oversee third party relationships from suppliers, to airport authorities
What would make you a ideal candidate? You would have the following:
- Minimum 2-years experience within a similar position with an airline - (essential); Cargo / freight experience - (preferred)
- Tertiary Qualification in Management, Leadership, Business, Aviation or other relevant area (preferred)
- Significant personnel leadership experience (essential)
- Understanding of relevant regulations (essential)
- Knowledge of aircraft and airport operational procedures (essential)
We offer you
- Good base salary
- Full remuneration package including annual bonus and car allowance
- Other benefits such as medical and life insurance together with KiwiSaver and access to an additional pension scheme
- Free and Confidential EAP support for you and your dependents
- An awesome and supportive team
If you are interested in us, we are interested in you!
Please either call Rhiannon Armstrong on +61 434 543 011 for a confidential discussion, or, email firstname.lastname@example.org