We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 75 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
About The Team
You will be part of the Canva Creative Team and work in conjunction with many other teams at Canva (Marketing, Product, Partnerships, etc.). You will help raise awareness of the team’s work and engagement model and foster collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders.
Our team Mission is “to become the most loved brand in the world”. The Canva Creative team delivers brand assets, communications and advertising campaigns that are consistently, magically and un-mistakingly Canva. We believe that everyone, everywhere, deserves the opportunity to create amazing designs – whatever their financial position or experience level.
As our Creative Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing workflow and briefs through our creative teams with a focus on the Marketing specific creative and production teams. You will have incredible organisational and people skills with the ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task and work in a rapidly changing environment. You get excited about managing projects, setting up spreadsheets, task tracking, and love managing internal client relationships. Most of all you’re a great listener who cares deeply about creating a culture of creativity to help the team thrive.
What You'll Do
- You'll manage key Marketing campaigns from brief to creative delivery
- You'll be proactive in finding opportunities to improve and build on processes and systems to help mobilise a fast growing, global team
- You'll manage the intake of project requests through maintenance and ongoing management of the project & resource management system
- You'll partner with the appropriate external partner or agency to ensure the highest level of creative quality, production and delivery
- You'll work with Operations Lead, Marketing & Creative Leads to prioritise projects and determine appropriate resourcing solutions
- You'll assist with regular cross functional communications and relationship building with key cross functional partners
What We're Looking For
- You'll have at least 5 years experience in Creative Agency or Marketing organisations
- You'll have experience Project Managing a variety of projects (across ATL and BTL marketing being preference), developing timelines, resourcing teams, setting and tracking priorities, motivating team members
- You'll be comfortable using modern Project Management and Creative Resourcing Tools such as Monday, Jira, Asana, Trello & Slack Cross-functional manager
- You'll have experience working in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- You'll have incredible organisation and people skills, with the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work in a rapidly changing environment
- You'll be naturally self-driven, organised, detail-oriented, and a multi-tasking whizz
The Good Stuff
- Flexible hours and a hybrid working model which values work-life balance.
- Our very own Canva University, internal coaching and Employee Support Programs to help you be your best as well as an education allowance to help get you there
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership as well as additional discounts off fitness clubs
- Pet friendly offices
- Unique and flexible leave options so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive Allowance for you to spend as you choose on personal education, wellbeing, home office and social connection.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
- Support for family and carers including a parental leave policy that prioritises inclusivity, recognising the diverse representations of modern families.
Being a Force for good. One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.