We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
As Canva’s Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating social media campaigns alongside the Brand Marketing team. You’ll play a key role in establishing Canva as the most loved brand across our core audiences and elevating and celebrating the stories of our community.
You’ll work collaboratively with peers across Social and Community, Creative, PR & Comms, growth marketing and more to position Canva as a thought leader in design, and drive awareness, adoption and affinity across our 65+ million users.
What You'll Do
- Be the key social point of contact for Canva’s global brand marketing campaigns.
- Own the campaign content calendar; develop and brief content to support marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Project manage Brand Marketing briefs and keep relevant tools, stakeholders and documentation updated.
- Work with the social team to develop creative and strategic channel plans and creative briefs to support Brand Marketing goals and mission.
- Coordinate with Creative and Production teams to ensure they have relevant information to execute on social media activations.
- Feedback campaign insights, data and analytics to marketing teams to continuously evolve our strategy and approach.
- Develop innovative social brand campaigns that showcase Canva’s brand values and deliver against business goals.
- Bring innovative and creative solutions to our social media strategy to establish Canva as the most loved brand in the world.
Who You'll Be
- 3-5+ years of experience in social media management.
- Experience with social media management tools (Sprout Social, Khoros, Monday.com, Google Suite, Google Analytics, Looker, Canva)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Expert knowledge of all social media networks, and how best to leverage them, in particular, Linkedin, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram).
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills, the ability to manage complex and competing priorities.
- Ability to manage and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to balance the big picture with short term needs and initiatives.
- A self-starter with tenacity for execution and delivery, with the ability to adapt quickly to market trends and business priorities.
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked Australia’s #1 place to work. We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love. Psst -We have two in-house chefs that whip up amazing breakfasts and lunches for the whole team - check out what's cooking at: https://instagram.com/canvalife Being a Force for good.
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.