We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.About the group and/or team
Canva’s global growth and expansion are leading to ever-increasing financial complexity. We now have employees in three countries and a digital/physical presence in many, many more exposing the group to wide-ranging corporate, legal, accounting, and tax matters.
To ensure that we can continue to support the business at scale, The Finance Group is made up of a number of distinct teams each with its own separate functions - FinOps, Corporate Accounting, Tax, Planning and Reporting, Business Partners, and Strategy & Analysis which the main goal is to protect and serve.
- Leading on Cash Flow Reporting Per Entity and Consolidation and Analyze Key Movements and check whether it is align with Company’s plan
- Assists on Cash Flow Forecasting (Operational, Group and Entity Level) to support the short and long term Company’s plan
- Leading on Cash Balance Reporting Per Entity and Consolidation and Analyze Key Movements
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank, digital bank access users, controls and segregation of duties.
- Ensure all bank reconciliation are automated and assessment of these tools regularly
- Assist with other ad hoc transactional and reporting activities within the shared services team
What we’re looking for…
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is preferred
- 3-5 years of knowledge and experience in Treasury and has experience in financial reporting or operational reporting
- Experience with NetSuite Oneworld is preferred
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- A keen eye for details and the ability to identify and correct errors in processing
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets and Power BI
- Highly organized with the ability to work within set deadlines
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Free meals everyday! We have talented In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us everyday.
- Gym membership allowance
- Professional education allowance
- Mental health benefit through employee assistance program.
- Competitive HMO and Leave benefits
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Countless fun and quirky celebrations
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked Australia’s #1 place to work.
We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love.
Psst - We have in-house chefs that whip up amazing breakfasts and lunches for the whole team - check out what's cooking at: https://instagram.com/canvalife
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good”
means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.