We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.Our Design Education TeamAt Canva we’re making design simple and accessible to everyone, empowering people all over the world with a design tool – and the design skills – to help them reach their goals.Canva Design School offers free design courses, featuring some of the world’s leading experts in their respective fields. Our vision for Design School is to become the best place in the world to learn design, and to offer the best online learning experience possible.Our Design School team has a wide range of all-round skills. They’re designers, teachers, facilitators, creatives and doers. They facilitate in-person and in-product learning and continuously grow their skills and our courses along with our product and content library.Above all else, Design School aims to make the complex simple, taking big broad topics and and making them applicable, engaging and accessible to everyone. Our team has the ability to take a complex thing and communicate it simply with visuals.
We’re looking for an organised and diligent Content Assistant to join our team and support our educators and production team in delivering outstanding educational content.
What You'll Be Doing
- Providing administrative support for the day-to-day operations of the Design School team, including updating documents and presentations, file management, and ad hoc requests
- Assisting the events team in preparing for webinars including organising and sending out information and supplies to presenters and updating event listings
- Help with moderation of workshops and respond to event enquiries
- Reviewing webinar video edits and providing feedback on required updates
- Uploading our content onto our Design School Site, YouTube and on demand events platform
What You'll Bring
- Experience in an administrative role dealing with content production
- Tech savvy and can quickly learn new tools and software
- Resourceful and have great time management skills
- Able to contribute in a fast paced environment
- A keen eye for detail, accuracy and quality
- Willing to learn new skills and adapt to what the role needs
- Good communication skills
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked Australia’s #1 place to work. We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love. Psst -We have two in-house chefs that whip up amazing breakfasts and lunches for the whole team - check out what's cooking at: https://instagram.com/canvalife Being a Force for good.
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.