We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.About the Team Our mission in TA is to grow the teams that build Canva. We’re the gatekeeper of excellence and seek to nurture the inclusive culture that we’ve all worked so hard to create. We care deeply about experiences for both candidates and stakeholders. We’re trusted talent partners advising on best practices and market trends. We’re here to support the long term growth of Canva while focusing on hiring quality, experience, inclusion and efficiency. We are storytellers communicating the magic of Canva with prospective ‘Canvanauts’, supporting and guiding them through the recruitment process. We open the door to people across the world to join Canva and do the best work of their lives.That’s where you come in! A Leadership Sourcer is someone who is passionate about candidate experience, strong business partnerships and talent branding, to help us hire the best leaders in the world. You develop meaningful connections with top external talent and become a strategic advisor for Canva’s leadership.
What you'll do:
- Strategic sourcing for key leadership roles, including providing deep data driven insights & global talent mapping
- Build and nurture pipelines for key markets that create alliances with prospective candidates in an inclusive way
- Lead leadership focused talent attraction programs, by way of events, candidate engagement content development and social media campaigns
- Manage candidate screening processes, communicating with candidates throughout; ensuring a consistent, engaging experience that rules out unconscious bias
- Use a variety of methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external candidates including media tactics to attract talent through a multi channel approach
- Influence and provide strategic guidance to recruiters, business leaders and Canva’s founders on the approach and process of landing talent
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the growth of Canva, implementing new processes and projects and fine tuning standard processes.
- Build external market intelligence through developing talent insights so our teams can understand the talent landscape that maps to Canva’s hiring goals.
- Identify target companies, products, countries, user groups and networks leading to potential talent pools for current and future needs at Canva.
- Develop sourcing models and strategies to build targeted talent pools and work with talent brand to engage them with Canva and our story
What we're looking for:
- Curiosity, a global point of view and desire to share meaningful insights
- You are a natural storyteller who can excite, inspire and influence
- Experience working alongside recruiters and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies, market maps, and recruitment campaigns
- Demonstrable experience with boolean searching across multiple information sources, databases, search engines, and online communities
- Experience approaching, pitching, and engaging senior passive candidates
- Skilled at verbal and visual communication
- Overseas sourcing experience with demonstrated success sourcing talent who have relocated
- An understanding of and genuine interest in technology
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked Australia’s #1 place to work. We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love. Being a Force for good.
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.