We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.* This is approx. a 6 months contract for designers based in Russia
At Canva, we’re transforming the way the world designs. Do you have a love for design, a keen understanding of what constitutes great design and a passion for review and quality assurance?
We’re on a mission to democratise design through the localisation of our products - and one of the ways we’re doing that is by making sure we have a library full of high-quality templates for our key markets. It’s not enough just to have content that is translated from English, we want to be sure that all users have access to content that reflects the design aesthetics and trends in their market.About Canva Creators
Canva Creators is a new product within Canva that allows Creators to create, publish and earn from their designs on Canva. We launched our beta product in June 2020 and we are now starting to build our Marketplace with quality Designers, Educators and Non-profits.
Our mission is to build the world’s best design marketplace and community, helping creatives from around the world produce high-quality, highly usable and super relevant templates to fulfil our users' needs and to become the go-to place for all things related to design.About the role
We are looking for skilled and experienced designers to review template designs for posters, invitations, social media graphics, videos, logos, and other similar design products, created within Canva’s drag-and-drop design tool. The goal will be to assess each template on the overall quality of each design, as well as giving feedback on the usability of the template.
The position requires high attention to detail, ability to problem solve and ability to work autonomously. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about design, maintaining high standards and quality control.
What you’ll be doing...
- Review template design submissions and ensure that they pass Canva quality standards
- Working closely with the Review Team Lead to ensure consistency of review and that the quality standards are correctly applied.
- Identify areas that require education to minimise rejections and improve overall quality of submissions.
- Track and identify excellence and common areas for improvement in template submissions
You’ll love this job if...
- You love quality assurance challenges
- You have a keen understanding of what makes a good content based on design fundamentals, principles, and elements
- You have a high level of attention to detail
- You have an eye for great design and understanding of local design trends
- You have a strong knowledge in cultural sensitivities in Russia
- You have a keen understanding of user interaction and the importance of usability
- You enjoy clear, structured and repetitive tasks
We'd love it if you...
- Have a minimum of 1+ years experience in graphic design
- Have quality assurance and operations experience
- Have a strong foundation in design principles and elements
- Understand user thinking and interaction to improve usability
- Can efficiently deliver output and maintain cadences
To apply, please send us
- Your resume
- A PDF file or link to your portfolio
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.