We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
We created Canva with the mission of empowering the world to design – and this means having content and experiences that represent the unique and vibrant world around us. To achieve our goal of building a truly local product & marketplace, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to partner to guide, support and educate our hiring managers on TA best practice as you work to build out their teams.
You’ll be responsible for finding the best creative talent across LATAM. You will own the contingent workforce hiring efforts for designers, creative leads, photographers, copywriters, illustrators, marketers and other specialised roles within our creative, design and marketing teams for LATAM. You will be passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and act as the primary advocate for candidates leading them through the recruiting and interviewing process, connecting them to the magic of working at Canva.
Further responsibilities include:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes for contingent workforce roles;
- Supporting and enhancing creative advertising & sourcing strategies to engage high-quality contingent workforce candidates in a time-sensitive manner;
- You’ll be responsible for developing and executing on innovative sourcing strategies that deliver the strongest results and make sure we’re bringing top talent into the design teams;
- Your focus will be on hiring quality candidates with agility and speed, often in countries we’ll be hiring in for the first time, and so research and quickly understanding unique hiring cultures will be a must.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment role and ideally have a successful track record of hiring top design, creative or marketing talent;
- Prior experience within temporary or contingent recruitment either based in an internal team or onsite (MSP/RPO) ideally, but those from agencies will also be considered;
- You're adaptable and is comfortable working in a business that is rapidly evolving;
- The ability to communicate well in Spanish and English;
- You have a love and understanding of culture, language and an awareness of cross-cultural differences;
- You have a passion and interest in global culture and get excited by building Canva’s global workforce;
- You’re an independent, adaptable and highly motivated Recruiter who loves what you do;
- You get stuck into various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world.
In return, you'll be a part of a relatively new Global Contingent Workforce TA team who will be playing a big role in having an impact on your stakeholders. We appreciate individual's commitments outside of work so you own the office hours that works best for you. We have a competitive package on offer and an opportunity to be a part of the Canva's success story.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.