We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.About usAt Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time. Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.About the role The role of a Product Growth Manager is to own the growth strategy for their respective area of the business. You will work closely with your counterparts in product, marketing and data to devise well thought-out short term and long term strategies across your product group and/or the wider business. Given that this is a new specialty at Canva you will also be helping pioneer the ways in which Product Growth Managers work and interact with the rest of the business.About youYou have a growth mindset and value detail as much as the big picture. You thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment, working together to figure out the best experience for the user and how to impact the business. Continually learning and adapting, you strive to grow yourself and those around you. Living and breathing all things growth, you make data-informed, strategic decisions and deliver on them to lead your team to great results. You thrive being autonomous and willing to challenge the status quo to drive business growth.About the Revenue Platform GroupThe Revenue Platform Group is deeply rooted within the Businesses and Education Supergroup that is responsible for all the subscription products at Canva. The Revenue Platform group owns the strategy and roadmap for enabling everyone, across the planet, to access the paid features of Canva, be this through a subscription or a one off transaction. No two countries are the same, it is our job to understand, evaluate and prioritise what works best and for who. We do everything from building out complex new payment integrations to enabling other Canva groups to achieve their goals and monetise their features.
Your first 3-6 months
- Gain a broad understanding of Canva’s international monetisation & payments strategy
- Partner with group lead(s) to build out a payments roadmap, with a particular focus on the prioritisation of new payment method integrations
- Identify growth opportunities to improve authorisation rates across key markets, make a business case for it and help drive execution
- Work with the Data team to review existing payment metrics and set up the structure for reporting, monitoring performance and identifying trends that impact our business
- Build working relationship & cadences with Product, Data, Engineering and Finance counterparts
What you'll do
- Define & implement payment strategies that will enable Canva to hit our crazy big goals
- Lead strategic analyses to help identify new payment initiatives and prioritise integrations across key markets
- Collaborate with group lead(s) & partnership manager(s) to drive engagement with payment gateways, banking institutions and card networks, with a focus on identifying new integration opportunities and improving performance
- Be a trusted internal subject matter expert on payments including payments routing, alternative payment methods and payments optimisation strategies
- Develop a data-driven mastery of our businesses.
- Work with stakeholders across Data, Product and Finance to determine and track the right payment metrics, set targets for important drivers and share performance updates with stakeholders
What we're looking for
- You have experience working in payment processing in a payments role for a global e-commerce merchant, bank or acquiring business
- You have knowledge of payment flows, digital payments and alternative payment methods, with a strong interest in the consumer payments landscape
- You are analytical and love diving into payment and revenue metrics
- You have strong project management skills, where you thrive on being in the middle of a cross-functional team, coordinating the roadmap and getting results
- Your growth skills are sharp but so is your eye for a great payment experience
- You consider yourself a strong all-rounder; data, strategy, product mock-ups - whatever it is, you can comfortably wear the hat
- A track record of being an owner and getting projects from idea to live!
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.