We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.About the role/specialtyCanva is seeking an enthusiastic Tech Support Specialist to join our Sydney Tech Support team to ensure the reliability, security, and resiliency of our systems, hardware, and platforms which support Canva's internal business operations. As we continue to grow, we need to ensure our offices, tools, and systems enable all Canva employees to do their best work.
- Support and troubleshooting Canva's hardware and devices - laptops, networking, and video conferencing
- Manage small projects - planning, communication of, and implementation of new procedures, policies, technologies, etc.
- Administration of cloud-based tools and internal applications
- Provisioning and management of Canva assets; movement, storage, and setup of laptops, monitors, desktops, etc.
- Provide desktop and application support to end-users - troubleshooting laptops, peripherals, and applications
- Support configuration activities, planned outages, and security initiatives
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an onsite Tech Support role
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Apple Products, Devices, and Services
- Experience with basic network configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience administering cloud-based internal applications such as Okta, Google workspace and Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Experience managing video conferencing applications and hardware such as Zoom
- Curiosity - You enjoy working to solve technical user issues and want to know the why and how of the systems we support.
- Customer Focused - You have empathy for users and can quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Organised - You thrive when there are many things going on and you can manage a multi-task environment well
- Strong Communicator - You can communicate in both verbal and written form and believe knowledge sharing is a tool for success
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible hours and a hybrid working model which values work-life balance
- Our very own Canva University, internal coaching and Employee Support Programs to help you be your best
- Unique and flexible leave options so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development
- An annual Vibe & Thrive Allowance for you to spend as you choose on personal education, wellbeing, home office and social connection
- Virtual and in-office fitness and yoga classes, an onsite gym and breakfast and lunch prepared at our pet-friendly Sydney office by in-house chefs
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in
- Support for family and carers including a parental leave policy that prioritises inclusivity, recognising the diverse representations of modern families and supporting work-life balance.
The Canva workspace is set up for you to do your best work and have a great time doing so, with breakout areas, little nooks, and quiet places to retreat.
Want to experience Canva for yourself?
Check out what life is like at Canva on Instagram
Check out what our users are saying about us on Twitter
Learn how we work
from Dave, our CTOGet to know our Chef
, ChrisMeet our CEO
, MelanieFinally, give Canva a go
If you're seeking professional growth and enjoy working in a fast-moving organization surrounded by technologists with experience at some of the biggest names in the industry, then we would encourage you to apply now
to be considered for the opportunity!This role is not open to external recruitment agencies
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.