We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratize design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 55 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. Due to the above, we are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies.The Team
Canva for Enterprise is built for any team or organization that has a need to design at scale. We have seen success across different types of companies, including those in the Fortune 500, franchises, and startups. Teams within organizations that enjoy Canva for Enterprise come from diverse departments such as Marketing, Sales, and HR. The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognizable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.The Role
The mission of the U.S. Sales Lead, Enterprise is to ensure that we have the people and practices in place to share Canva Enterprise with businesses around the world and realize the power Canva enables for groups at scale. He or she will help Canva leadership develop and grow the company’s strategy and execution of Enterprise Account Executive goals and drive operational excellence for the day-to-day management of the business.
What you'll do:
- Revenue growth: rapidly grow Canva for Enterprise in the U.S. region, amongst a team of Enterprise AEs, to help hit the company’s overall Enterprise revenue aspirations
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and continue to prioritize user feedback and excitement as the Canva for Enterprise business accelerates
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate and refine the team practices, sales playbooks, and KPIs needed for operating as a top SaaS business (including but not limited to): pipeline development, conversion rates, forecasting, hiring, performance management, enablement, training, partnerships, and cross-functional collaboration
- Hire, motivate, and develop and retain the talent we need to accomplish the above, while focusing daily on coaching best practices to enable internal career mobility where necessary, and possible
What we're looking for:
- Leadership: Minimum 2 years proven success managing individual sellers in a market-leading SaaS business. Ability to attract, motivate, and manage A+ talent to deliver strong results
- Business insight / judgement: ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts and insights concisely and with actionable so-what
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Independent / self-starter
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.