We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.Product Management @ Canva The mission of Product Managers at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. We believe that we can improve the world by empowering everyone to design and communicate visually. As a Product Manager at Canva you help set this vision, define what that future looks like, and build the products and features that get us there.Product Managers collaborate with Canva’s founders to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. We work across teams of designers, software engineers, marketers and analysts to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users. We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product strategy, road mapping, and prioritisation as our product grows. It’s our responsibility to see products through their entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics and iterations.About the group and teamThe Canva Pro Group at Canva is responsible for the product and growth of Canva Pro - our flagship Subscription (SaaS) product. The group is on a mission to empower small and medium businesses with tools to create stunning content and grow their business. Our Canva Pro product has already grown to over 3.5 million customers and the team has an exciting vision and roadmap to build products that empower our customers with a powerful & delightful product to visually communicate. We want to democratise small business design, visual communication, and marketing, and make it simple and fun - and help Canva to achieve our revenue growth goals as a result.
- Has led the creation delivery of high impact product strategies for revenue earning SaaS product and has brought successful products to market.
- Can build great products - can think deeply through solving hard customer problems by building simple, delightful new product experiences.
- And grow them. Understands SaaS metrics and product-led growth principles intimately and gets excited about diving into the data to unearth new growth opportunities.
- Thrives on building high performing product teams. Some experience coaching other PMs is a bonus.
Experience you'll have
- 4+ years of product management experience building and growing products at scale
- Strong experience as a product manager of a SaaS product, with experience growing products through a combination of big bets and experiments.
- Ideally has a knowledge of creation or marketing products, in a product-led growth environment.
- Someone who enjoys working with a world-class cross-functional team of people to ship innovative solutions - and can point to an impressive record of doing so.
- Strong UX skill set -- understands more than just the fundamentals of good UX, loves Canva’s seamless and simple design and is going to be ruthless in protecting that.
- A strong communicator -- can speak the language of engineering, data, design, operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- Great with data (both qualitative and quantitative) and loves turning insights into actions.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.