We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.Canva’s Growth Marketing Group
has a big mission to grow, engage and retain Canva users across the funnel and stages of their lifecycle. Our success is in scaling our marketing efforts globally to drive sustainable revenue and user growth by moving users down the funnel.
We’re looking for an experienced CRO Specialist to join our Conversion Rate Optimisation team
(responsible for landing page experimentation) and to become embedded within the B2B marketing Group. The B2B marketing Group is on an exciting mission to accelerate teams and business growth, serving small businesses and enterprises of all shapes and sizes. You will be a true t-shaped growth marketer with a background in B2B, who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Skilled across experimentation and optimisation, you make data-informed, strategic decisions to deliver business outcomes and drive impact.
What you’ll do...
- Collaborate and build alignment - You will work closely with your counterparts in B2B Marketing, Growth Marketing, Product, Sales, Marketing and Analytics to align on goals and deliver an experimentation roadmap for Canva’s Subscription landing pages, B2B forms and Resource Hub.
- Think strategically - Devise well thought-out short term and long term optimisation strategies across organic and paid user journeys that help the B2B team to achieve its growth goals and scale across markets.
- Make data driven decisions - Liaise with Research and Analytics teams to derive qualitative and quantitative insights and understand levers to bridge the gap between our free and paid teams.
- Be an optimisation guru - Manage and prioritise an iterative pipeline of high impact tests including setup, execution and measurement of experiments using optimisation and analytics tools such as Optimizely and Looker.
- Drive impact - Define success by taking ownership of goal setting and performance KPIs to align with company objectives. Furthermore, you will assess the impact of your experiments across the funnel to highlight contribution to revenue and other relevant metrics.
- Storytelling is your superpower - Present insights and share learnings to evangelise an experimentation culture within the B2B Marketing group. Prepare management reporting and presentations to stakeholders to communicate business and customer outcomes of the delivered initiatives
What we’re looking for...
- 5+ years experience in conversion rate optimisation, within a B2B environment
- Experience working alongside cross-functional teams to support optimisation efforts across multiple products, channels and global markets
- Deep knowledge of experimentation methodologies including experiment design, hypothesis creation and basic statistics
- Prior A/B testing and personalisation experience using experiment tools such as Optimizely
- A proven history of consistently executing high-impact experiments to drive significant uplifts in core business metrics
- Knowledge of basic coding such as HTML or CSS or a technical background would be a huge plus.
- Data-driven and results focussed. Must have prior experience with both quantitative and qualitative data — tracking, measuring and evaluating outcomes to demonstrate impact
- Can balance working individually and autonomously with working in and alongside a range of teams — you’re comfortable being part of a team, leading projects, or owning things
- Strong project management skills, where you thrive on being in the middle of a cross-functional team, coordinating the roadmap and getting results
- Baseline knowledge of other digital specialities including SEM / CRM / SEO / UX
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.