We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.About Team Spend
Team Spend is Canva’s Source to Pay team which is composed of Sourcing & Procurement and Shared Services - Purchasing, Accounts Payable and Expense & Travel. Team Spend came together to upgrade Canva’s spending experience for both internal and external stakeholders. Our Mission is to empower Canvanauts to focus on their impact by providing the most Efficient and Frictionless Spend Experience. About the candidate
The Shared Service Procurement Specialist role is responsible for driving and supporting sourcing and procurement events in the low and high-impact stream of Canva.
We are also looking for someone who resonates with Canva values and has the following personal traits:
- Highly motivated, participative team player- Strong writing, communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines- Strong problem-solving skills- Attention to detail, innovative and result-driven- Operates in a professional and ethical manner with internal and external stakeholders- Comfortable challenging the status quo
What you'll do…
- Supports the Category Leads in the application and integration of sourcing methodologies and strategies.
- Support and/or lead sourcing initiatives in accordance with business requirements within aggressive timelines while ensuring the integrity of the process
- Work in a team environment to implement global sourcing and supplier strategies in correlation with market trends, business needs, and competitive landscape creating company roadmap for short, medium, and long-term gains
- Leverage both current and new supplier relationships to drive cost reductions, negotiate long-term agreements, and form strategic partnerships
- Develop Statement of Works that reflect business needs in a way to clearly communicate to supply base and effectively support the business units
- Conduct thorough RFP process and supplier selection in order to achieve cost targets, adhere to contractual requirements, and follow strategic plans
- Complete benchmarking to identify potential cost gaps and ensure price alignment across category
- Collaborate effectively across all organization levels and functions to drive business units toward common goals and objectives that are in alignment with Sourcing initiatives
- Support / lead supplier management including supplier risk, development and innovation
- Ensure the organization’s procurement and contract policies, processes, procedures, standards, and guidelines are followed
What we’re looking for…
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, or other related disciplines
- Demonstrated experience working with overseas/international vendors and contracts
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Procurement/Purchasing
- Knowledge of Procurement or Finance applications and systems, databases, and reporting tools
- Participated in system/process change-related activities such as requirements gathering, solution validation, acceptance testing, and user support
is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been the ranked #1 Australian Workplace in Technology by JobAdvisor for the second year in a row.
We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love.Go play with Canva!
- Sign up for an account (it's free!)Follow us on CanvaLife
or our hashtag #Canvalife
to know more how it is like to work with us!How we hire? Here are the steps: https://www.canva.com/careers/how-we-hire/
How we act: Canva Values
What does the media say about Canva? Check out CNN
& Canva pressBeing a force for good
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.