We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.Canva’s Growth Marketing Group
has a big mission to grow, engage and retain Canva users across the funnel and stages of their lifecycle. Our success is in scaling our marketing efforts globally to drive sustainable revenue and user growth by moving users down the funnel.
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Conversion Rate Optimisation team
(responsible for Landing Pages & CRO/Experimentation), working closely alongside some of the top marketers in the world. You’ll thrive in a fast-moving, fluid environment, and be passionate about taking briefs from chaos to clarity, proactively driving projects forward to completion, and working with diverse groups of people across the organisation to achieve your goals. Within our team, we have squads that focus on key areas of our landing pages and experimentation, each working closely with stakeholders in other teams such as Performance Marketing and Brand Marketing. We help to deliver delightful experiences for their campaigns, while working to optimise our conversions through experimentation, internationalisation and developing our platform to facilitate scale.
What you’ll do...
- Move projects from chaos to clarity - We receive briefs in all shapes and sizes, from rough ideas to more well-thought out complex requests. You’ll be responsible for triaging incoming requests and identifying the project scope, clarifying deliverables, anticipating needs, understanding timelines, managing sprint planning, resourcing and deadlines.
- Bring science and rigor to prioritisation process - We are a very data-driven business and this extends to the prioritisation of our projects to ensure we’re working on the highest impact initiatives. You’ll take the lead in creating and implementing a robust prioritisation framework across landing page creation and experimentation to ensure that the team is focused on the highest impact projects.
- Master problem solver - You’ll be able to effectively negotiate deadlines and play a key role in ensuring that the team is able to spend their time effectively to deliver value by working on their specific tasks through giving immediate clarity on tickets and unblocking any hurdles that come up along the way. Internationalisation is a key aspect of our team strategy so you’ll be working closely with our global teams to manage translation and localisation processes.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively - You’ll be able to understand the complexity of working with multiple stakeholders with different needs. You will be the main point of contact for the team, liaising with various stakeholders across the organisation to clarify briefs, align expectations, manage deliverables and timelines as well as identify future opportunities for collaboration. You’ll work closely with engineers, designers and CRO specialists in the team to help define the scope of projects and help craft and deliver on our roadmap.
What we’re looking for...
- You have 3+ years experience in project management, ideally within a digital marketing, advertising or SAAS company (experience managing landing page teams is preferred). As a bonus, you’ve worked in website redesign or re-platforms, or experience in Digital Marketing platforms and email marketing.
- You have practical experience with content management systems and project management software (Jira, Asana, etc.)
- You’re a go-getter and a hustler - you can rally different teams to reach your goal and achieve the seemingly impossible.
- You love operational excellence. This is a left brain, meets right brain role, requiring both the ability to plan, organise and execute, along with a creative streak.
- You have a gift for communication and liaising with stakeholders, helping to align expectations, clearing up briefs and timelines with a knack for unblocking issues and moving things along.
- You can translate business objectives into project briefs and project briefs into action plans and tickets for a variety of channel and product owners, engineers, designers and stakeholders.
- You are comfortable in chaos and ride through change like a boss. Balancing the information available to you, you’re able to find solutions even without perfect precedents or direction, and map out a path to clarity and execution.
- You’re happy to roll up your sleeves with any task towards the bigger picture, no task is too small if it makes the team around you more effective.
- You have a proven track record working with digital designers on projects that involve UX and UI, you understand their processes and are able to create accurate estimations of work.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.