We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
About UsAt Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
Canva’s Customer Happiness Team is the face of a platform used by millions of people every day. With over 55 million active users, we strive to make each and every customer happy. The team interacts with our users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about Canva and its features. Customer happiness is what gets us up in the morning! Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
What you’ll do
- You will Uphold and live by the Canva values
- You will conduct effective coaching, individual or group discussions with quality auditors/quality analysts to set clear goals and expectations, monitor performance, and provide constructive feedback with action-driven next steps
- You will tailor-fit coaching styles effectively to different working styles of team members
- You will take full responsibility for the overall output of the team
- You will drive the team to realign focus on what’s important for the business
- You will actively remove blockers that hinder members to achieve individual and team goals
- You will Tie up different people with diverse skill sets and drive them to become a high performing team
- You will Challenge and stretch team members to help them pursue their career aspirations while maintaining alignment with business goals
- You will Foster a high-performance culture #pursueexcellence
- You will own creating of audit allocations workloads to be assigned to quality auditors/quality analysts.
- You will ensure that weekly sessions with the Vendor and CHT Operations team are happening to calibrate and ensure alignment with Canva CHT processes.
- You will be responsible for summarizing calibration session reports and shares to stakeholders.
- You Initiate and schedule monthly sessions with Leads to discuss trends, performance gaps, and recommendations based on Quality reviews
- You will collaborate with the Competency Development specialists and Knowledge Managers to discuss training needs based on trends and Quality performance of specialists
- You will collaborate with KMs in conducting regular review and updating of processes aligned to current policy, processes or changes
- You will be responsible for recommending changes/updates on Quality transaction monitoring guidelines based on quality audit findings to support the best customer service experience for Canva users.
You'll love this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in the customer service/BPO industry
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in Quality Assurance under customer service/BPO industry
- Previous experience handling both email and chat transactions
- Experience leading quality team during a rapid growth phase
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices, software, and other relevant systems and tools
- In-depth knowledge for quality
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets, and leading with a bias for continuous improvement
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Proven ability to influence, energise, develop and drive change
- Grace under fire: ability to present in front of large groups, navigate through ambiguity, and demonstrate composure in stressful situations
- Clear understanding of how to determine the root cause of performance issues related to skill
- Ability to develop and recommend quick fixes and long-range plans
- Ability to Analyze simple to complex data and to provide and make sound and data-driven recommendations
- Displays strong commitment to ownership and execution of projects
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing situations and open to trying alternative solutions
- Able to build strong relationships across the organization and demonstrate a strong ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective coaching skills
What you'll love at Canva
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Free meals everyday! We have talented In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us every day.
- Gym membership allowance
- Professional education allowance
- Mental health benefits through employee assistance program.
- Competitive HMO and Leave benefits
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Countless fun and quirky celebrations
- Work in one of the coolest offices in Makati! - Your safety is our priority, we are working at home for the whole of 2021 until prior notice.
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups. Canva Philippines has been the ranked #1 Great Place to work in Asia (Small and Medium Enterprise Category
We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love.
Being a force for goodOne of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.