We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.Job DescriptionAbout the role & team
We are looking for a Creative Operations Program Manager to come on a 3 month contract to triage briefs through the creative process, assist in managing resource allocation and capacity planning for the Canva creative team and support the Operations team in implementing scalable processes and systems for a fast growing creative team. You will be integral to building a multi-disciplinary team of creative talent, and ensuring an environment that fosters a culture of creativity, diversity of thought and innovation.
You will be part of the Canva Creative Team and work in conjunction with many other teams at Canva (Marketing, Product, Partnerships, I18N … ). You will help raise awareness of the team’s work and engagement model and foster collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders. Our team Mission is “to become the most loved brand in the world”. The Canva Creative team delivers brand assets, communications and advertising campaigns that are consistently, magically and unmistakingly Canva. We believe that everyone, everywhere, deserves the opportunity to create amazing designs – whatever their financial position or experience level.
That's why we're building the world's most inclusive design platform. Because we believe in... Design for everyone.About you
As our Operations Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing workflow and briefs through the Marketing creative and production teams. You will have solid organisational and people skills with the ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task and work in a rapidly changing environment. You get excited about managing projects, setting up spreadsheets, love managing internal client relationships. Most of all you’re a great listener who cares deeply about creating a culture of creativity to help the team thrive.
What you’ll do
- Manage key Brand Marketing campaigns from brief to creative delivery
- Be a highly tactical operator, detail oriented with a passion for project management, creative development and client liaison.
- Be proactive in finding opportunities to improve and build on processes and systems to help mobilise a fast growing, global team
- Manage the intake of project requests through maintenance and ongoing management of the project & resource management system
- Works with Operations Lead, Marketing & Creative Leads to prioritise projects and determine appropriate resourcing solutions
- Assist with regular cross functional communications and relationship building with key XFN partners
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years professional experience in Creative Agency or Marketing organisations
- Experience in Project Management and Creative Resourcing Tools such as Monday, Jira & Slack
- Cross-functional manager with experience working in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Solid organisation and people skills, with the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-driven, organised, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.