We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you. About Us
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.About the roleThe Enterprise Service Lead will drive an evolution at Canva to realize the Information Technology Group’s vision to maximize the potential of every Canvanaut through world class technology & service. You will aggressively scale our global enterprise support infrastructure to provide technology enabled delightful experiences for our employees for anything they need across the company. You will leverage and scale our end to end systems supporting our issue to resolution value stream employees to do the best work of their lives. You will be a key leader of the IT Group focused on building strong relationships with key leaders across the company to build and execute on aligned strategic system roadmaps delivering exceptional experiences to Canva’s employees. You’ll be experienced in building and mentoring teams that effectively partner with the business and execute against committed roadmaps. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and enjoy the challenge of optimising systems and processes, turning data into insights and leveraging insights to inform our future strategic plans.
What you'll do:
- Business process improvements to help us build a scalable triage model globally that serves as the front door for all employee requests across our cross functional groups including IT, HR, Legal, Finance, and other identified intakes
- Strategy, deliver a globally consistent SLA for our growing international offices that makes employee’s experience ubiquitous regardless of where they are in the world.
- Maintain holistic oversight of all technologies in the issue to resolution value stream
- Build and lead, a highly effective and efficient team through hiring of quality talent, mentorship of capable team members, and implementation of scalable methodologies and processes
- Collaborate, and support our internal groups to define and recommend best practice business process improvements that our systems can scale efficiently without high levels of customization
- Solution orientated, and proactively drive strategies to deliver high performance of our support systems, engagement with self service, integration and automation
- Customer centric, Own the performance targets, SLAs, reporting and analysis of our support systems
- Communication, Deliver written comms, verbal comms and stakeholder management, balancing clarity, attention to detail and speed
- Be part of the team and consult with the right people, share context and align clear next steps in order to deliver exceptional service to employees
What we are looking for:
Being a force for good - One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
- 5+ years in leading teams in a multi-country, complex, growing employee or customer experience
- Proven track record of building teams through effective hiring and implementation of methodologies that enable secure systems at scale
- Able to think strategically (beyond just the here and now), Canva is growing and we need you to help us navigate our way through different complexities as we continue to scale.
- Looking at Canvanauts in a new geography, looking to launch a new team, no problem you are able to adapt to different situations, spot opportunities to help us achieve our crazy big goals
- You think and act as We, not Me. We’re all in this together. You love nothing more than to collaborate and build trusted relationships with your team, ensuring everyone is empowered to do the best work of their life, and having the best time doing it.
- Right brain, left brain. Your head is in the clouds while your feet are on the ground.
- You are solutions orientated but focus on strategic excellence, flipping between big picture thinking and what needs to be done now without jeopardizing the quality of either.
- Able to work under pressure whilst keeping a calm demeanour, you can juggle multiple tasks, people and systems of varying complexities and deadlines.
- Comfortable with chaos. You have a passion for efficiency, process improvements, and map out a path to clarity and execution. You can work out ways to achieve the impossible and ride through change like a boss.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.