This role is for HomeMade - a related entity of Mable
HomeMade is a related entity to Mable and operate as a completely separate business, however both have a shared vision for self-management.
We are a health-tech start-up established in 2020, focusing on transforming home care in Australia through our creative approach which is designed to support people in achieving their goals whilst living at home.
Leveraging on our technology platform, we are an approved provider that specialise in self-management. We partner with our customers to create unique support plans that meet their needs and optimise their funds, making the most out of their Home Care Package (HCP). Our approach is simple and keeps people in control of their package, funding, and support.
To find out more, click here
An exciting opportunity exists to join our team as a Clinical Team Leader, helping older people to live the life they want.
Reporting directly to the Head of Quality and Safeguarding you will be working closely with all areas of the business, leading the Clinical team to deliver a high-quality support service to the business so that our team members can deliver a positive experience for our customers as they go through all stages of the HomeMade journey.
Day to day will see you responsible for the below:
People & Leadership
- Lead the Clinical team, ensuring effective resource allocation on a daily basis to deliver on clinical priorities
- Supervise, coach and mentor direct reports to ensure a high-performing team environment where team members work to their full potential in a complex mobile/remote workforce environment.
- Communicate performance goals and plans clearly to the Clinical team, reviewing these on an ongoing basis to effectively deliver on business goals and priorities.
- Maintain oversight of the daily roster of the Clinical team members, including development and testing of the roster.
- Deliver a high standard of employee experience through a leadership approach that promotes the inclusive culture, vision and values of HomeMade.
- Uphold the service delivery of the Clinical Team in accordance with the Aged Care Act and Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Work with the Head of Quality and Safeguarding on future process change, risk assessment and documentations.
- Support the Head of clinical in monitoring the standards of clinical support within the growing HomeMade team.
- Work with the wider HomeMade team to recognise opportunities for service innovation and take a proactive approach to implementation.
- Participate in, contribute to and implement quality improvement and risk management into all aspects of services including policies and standard operating procedures.
Your Skills & Experience
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience in leading or coordinating teams, ideally including coaching for performance and building a positive team culture.
- Demonstrated experience in Home and Community Care, ideally with Aged care experience.
- Knowledge of Health or Community Aged Care Services requirements; experience working with the Aged Care Quality Standards highly regarded.
- Well-developed understanding of case management in a complex Aged Care, Health or Disability environment.
- Ability to mentor and coach individuals and teams for success.
Who you will be working with
You would be joining our team, a group of people who know they can make a difference to their customers. We are an efficient, contemporary, and customer-focused business that works in a Supportive family-friendly working environment.
The values we live by
🏼PUT PEOPLE FIRST - People and relationships matter most
🪁 FOSTER FREEDOM - Life should be lived in a way that makes sense for you, without unnecessary controls or external restrictions
💖DO THE RIGHT THING - What is fair, honest, open, ethical, and transparent
💡BE BOLD - With a vision to imagine and create a brighter future
Life at HomeMade
🏠 Hybrid set-up - Work from home or in the office (depending on what suits your circumstance). Our Head Office is in Sydney's CBD near Town Hall station.
💕 We care - Be surrounded by a supportive, family-friendly working environment.
🪴 Keep growing with us - Ongoing career development opportunities.
🎉Floating Public Holidays - Our Floating Public Holidays policy is just one way the company demonstrates its commitment to the wellbeing of our people and to creating a culture of greater inclusion.
🙋🏼♂️ Volunteer day - One paid day per calendar year to volunteer for your community. We encourage you to volunteer in the disability or aged care sector, but it’s your choice!
🌴 Wellbeing day - Enjoy a paid day each calendar year to focus on your health and wellbeing.
❤️🩹 Employee Assistance Program - A 24/7 service that includes counselling for you and your immediate family.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Improved parental leave - We support our employees through their parental leave journey to enable them to balance work and family matters and successfully transition to their new life stage as working parents.
We are one
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘tick all the boxes’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to HomeMade that we are looking for!
One thing about HomeMade is we love to chat and we aren’t ready to give up that human touch. If you have any queries or questions about the opportunity or would like to have a confidential discussion.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.