We’re powered by purpose
Mable is an online platform connecting Australians looking for disability and aged care support to independent support workers. Since 2014, we’ve been helping our community live their kind of independence, and today we’re one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech platforms.
We have been recognised in AFR’s Fast 100 list, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50, and won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award in 2020! So don’t miss your opportunity to join a thriving scale-up and deliver change to Australia’s care and support sector.
As a Content Manager at Mable, you’ll develop and execute a multi channel content marketing plan that aligns with the overall Mable Marketing and Growth strategy. Working within the Customer Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for fuelling customer acquisition and engagement activity and enabling the business to hit its goals. You’ll work closely with various internal and external stakeholders while incorporating the brand, customer value propositions, customer segmentation, SEO, data analysis and industry insights to your thinking.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop a content calendar driven by customer stories, Mable product features, industry and community newsworthy moments, that can be executed through website articles, content hubs, newsletters, case studies, videos, infographics, and other relevant content types.
- Be the business owner of the newsletters and online content hubs, including planning, writing and scheduling, stakeholder engagement, briefing design and copy as needed, optimising and reporting.
- Collaborate with channel leads and cross functional teams to drive content distribution through website, social media and CRM. Ensure content is published on a regular schedule, and all team members are aware of upcoming content and deadlines.
- Develop a deep understanding of Mable, its product and the disability and aged care support sector, and use this knowledge to ensure content is accurate and reflects best-practice accessibility and language guidelines.
- Manage freelance writers and editors to produce content.
- Drive process improvements in content workflow, collaborating with team members to develop guidelines and keep across content best practice.
- Stay informed about industry trends and competitors' content marketing efforts. Identify opportunities for differentiation and improvement.
Skill and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Media, Communications, Marketing or similar field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar or related role
- Demonstrable experience of storytelling, copywriting, and copyediting abilities.
- Experience with developing a content calendar and working with different channel teams to deliver content.
- Working knowledge of broader digital marketing skills: social media, lifecycle, and in particular, SEO.
- Strong time management, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Experience optimising the style and delivery of content to ensure that it hits key metrics.
- Proficient use of analytics tools to track performance and form recommendations.
We’re Switched On 💡
We know our customers because we listen and want to learn. We engage within the community and the sector and always act on insights.
We’re Bold 📣
We’re ambitious and embrace creativity to solve challenges. We’re here to reshape the industry and back big ideas.
We’re One 🤝
We channel our passion into a positive environment. We welcome diversity and collaborate to make the most of our different skills and ways of thinking.
We’re Impactful 🌟
We work hard to deliver change. We innovate and move fast to make a difference in the sector and people’s lives.
Power your career ⚡️
Learn from industry experts, experienced leaders, and on-the-job opportunities.
Work away 🌎
Get a creative boost working overseas for 4 weeks in a rolling 12-month period.
Access parental leave 👶
Get 14 weeks of paid leave for primary carers and 6 weeks of paid leave for secondary carers plus superannuation.
Work with flexibility 🏠
We’re a hybrid workplace. Collaborate at home or in the office - whatever works for you and your team.
Take a floating public holiday 🏾
Acknowledge a significant day your way with family and friends.
Be rewarded 🏆
Celebrate wins and recognise great performance with an easy and accessible Reward and Recognition program.
Get paid to take a break 🏝️
Celebrate your birthday, take a wellbeing break, volunteer - access paid leave days for what makes you happy.
Inclusion at Mable
Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘tick all the boxes’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well bring something to the Mablehood we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online