We’re powered by purpose
Mable is an online platform connecting Australians looking for disability and aged care support to independent support workers. Since 2014, we’ve been helping our community live their kind of independence, and today we’re one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech platforms.
We have been recognised in AFR’s Fast 100 list, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50, and won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award in 2020! So don’t miss your opportunity to join a thriving scale-up and deliver change to Australia’s care and support sector.
As a Recruitment Specialist at Mable, your purpose is to support the sourcing, screening, and selecting of candidates who align with the company's culture, values, and requirements.
This role recruits across Mable Group companies and a wide variety of roles and disciplines.
You're a self starter with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for their work and outcomes. You may be an agency recruiter looking for your first internal recruitment role.
This role is based in the Sydney office and is required in the office 2-3 days a week.
Please be advised that this role will have a start date after the Christmas break in early Jan 2024.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from job brief to offer and onboarding.
- Use various platforms, including job boards and social media to advertise roles and attract potential candidates.
- Conduct preliminary candidate screenings to assess their qualifications and interest.
- Review resumes and applications to ensure they meet job requirements.
- Conduct initial phone screens to evaluate candidates' skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Support hiring managers with candidate assessment, collect and provide feedback to candidates after interviews.
- Maintain accurate and organised candidate records in the applicant tracking system.
- Generate recruitment reports as needed.
- Support the design and delivery of recruitment policies and processes.
- Provide support and assistance to team members as required, including general HR support and office administration.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum 12 months experience as an entry level recruitment consultant, candidate manager or recruitment coordinator.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Embraces change and welcomes new challenges with a positive mindset.
- Proficient in using a wide range of tech tools and software.
We’re Switched On 💡
We know our customers because we listen and want to learn. We engage within the community and the sector and always act on insights.
We’re Bold 📣
We’re ambitious and embrace creativity to solve challenges. We’re here to reshape the industry and back big ideas.
We’re One 🤝
We channel our passion into a positive environment. We welcome diversity and collaborate to make the most of our different skills and ways of thinking.
We’re Impactful 🌟
We work hard to deliver change. We innovate and move fast to make a difference in the sector and people’s lives.
Power your career ⚡️
Learn from industry experts, experienced leaders, and on-the-job opportunities.
Work away 🌎
Get a creative boost working overseas for 4 weeks in a rolling 12-month period.
Access parental leave 👶
Get 14 weeks of paid leave for primary carers and 6 weeks of paid leave for secondary carers plus superannuation.
Work with flexibility 🏠
We’re a hybrid workplace. Collaborate at home or in the office - whatever works for you and your team.
Take a floating public holiday 🏾
Acknowledge a significant day your way with family and friends.
Be rewarded 🏆
Celebrate wins and recognise great performance with an easy and accessible Reward and Recognition program.
Get paid to take a break 🏝️
Celebrate your birthday, take a wellbeing break, volunteer - access paid leave days for what makes you happy.
Inclusion at Mable
Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘tick all the boxes’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well bring something to the Mablehood we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online