We’re powered by purpose
Mable is an online platform connecting Australians looking for disability and aged care support to independent support workers. Since 2014, we’ve been helping our community live their kind of independence, and today we’re one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech platforms.
We have been recognised in AFR’s Fast 100 list, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50, and won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award in 2020! So don’t miss your opportunity to join a thriving scale-up and deliver change to Australia’s care and support sector.
As a Senior Analyst, Data & Insights at Mable you will use data and analytical techniques to identify and understand our business and product challenges, communicate your insights to multiple business stakeholders, partner with cross-functional teams, and develop recommendations and prototypes to solve these challenges. You will be at the heart of a fast-paced, high growth environment where you will help drive real-world impact.
While two days will be the same, some examples of what you might do are:
- Work as a data lead in our Product Squads to opportunities to improve our product, assess the impact of new product features and measure the impact of features that have been released
- Analyse the results of split (treatment/control) tests to determine which new operational processes are effective, ensuring we're always refining our approach
- Deep dive into data to unearth trends and validate hypotheses, ensuring we're always a step ahead
- Identify with data not only what is happening, but why it is happening and what it means
- Create interactive dashboards and reports to track business performance and inform decision making
- Analyse the results of split (treatment/control) tests to determine which new product features are most are effective, ensuring we're always refining our approach
- Communicate data insights in a relatable manner to all stakeholders, regardless of their tech proficiency
- Develop and test rapid prototypes for data science services, teaming up with Data Engineers to perfect the end product
- Ensure that all data analysis adheres to the Mable privacy and security policies
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of data analysis experience developing actionable insights
- Experience using Tableau or another data visualisation tool to create data visualisations and dashboards
- Ability to communicate your insights and technical concepts to a non-technical audience, both verbally and in written formInitiative and ownership to deliver work with autonomy
- Collaboration skills to partner effectively with multiple stakeholders A “solutions mindset” of natural curiosity and a strong motivation to solve problems, no matter how complicated or ambiguous they might be
- Comfort with ambiguity, a fast-paced environment, and rapid business growth
- Above all else, a “can-do” attitude is the most important qualification!
What else would make a difference?
- Experience analysing split (treatment/control) tests, including statistical analysis
- R, python or SQL skills
- Experience with machine learning
We’re Switched On 💡
We know our customers because we listen and want to learn. We engage within the community and the sector and always act on insights.
We’re Bold 📣
We’re ambitious and embrace creativity to solve challenges. We’re here to reshape the industry and back big ideas.
We’re One 🤝
We channel our passion into a positive environment. We welcome diversity and collaborate to make the most of our different skills and ways of thinking.
We’re Impactful 🌟
We work hard to deliver change. We innovate and move fast to make a difference in the sector and people’s lives.
Power your career ⚡️
Learn from industry experts, experienced leaders, and on-the-job opportunities.
Work away 🌎
Get a creative boost working overseas for 4 weeks in a rolling 12-month period.
Access parental leave 👶
Get 14 weeks of paid leave for primary carers and 6 weeks of paid leave for secondary carers plus superannuation.
Work with flexibility 🏠
We’re a hybrid workplace. Collaborate at home or in the office - whatever works for you and your team.
Take a floating public holiday 🏾
Acknowledge a significant day your way with family and friends.
Be rewarded 🏆
Celebrate wins and recognise great performance with an easy and accessible Reward and Recognition program.
Get paid to take a break 🏝️
Celebrate your birthday, take a wellbeing break, volunteer - access paid leave days for what makes you happy.
Inclusion at Mable
Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘tick all the boxes’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well bring something to the Mablehood we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online