A BIT ABOUT US
At Class, we transform the way businesses do work. As an ASX-listed Australian technology company, we champion automation, simplicity and connectivity for the wealth accounting industry through innovative cloud solutions. Since 2009, Class pioneered the SMSF administration’s move to the cloud with Class Super. Today, we’re the trusted technology partner to Australia’s leading accounting, auditing and financial advisory firms.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as Australia's #1 SMSF Software Provider & Administration Platform in 2021). Our people are Class's biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Class mates” and be a people-first culture.
As part of our Reimagination strategy, we've grown rapidly and made four acquisitions in the last 18 months.
Given the new products we have acquired, we're looking for a phone-based Sales Consultant to cross-sell and upsell our software suite to our client base of accounting and legal professionals. You will be offered extensive software training, and enjoy working in the fun, high-performing and exciting Sales team at Class.This role is permanent full-time and offers the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days per week. Our offices are based in Sydney CBD.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reach out to our customers to understand more about their business, and show them how Class can support them via our diverse software suite
- Cross-sell and upsell to our existing client base and field inbound sales inquiries generated by our marketing campaigns
- Build a strong sales pipeline by arranging meetings and demos with clients in your portfolio
- Update client records and generate reports in our CRM, Salesforce
- Have FUN!
The ideal candidate possesses:
THE CLASS STORY
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience (phone or field-based)
- A love for hitting targets, particularly cross-selling and upselling to existing customers
- A desire to work in the fintech space (software sales experience is highly regarded)
- An excellent phone manner
- The passion to drive outcomes and have a blast while you're doing it!
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase, and this opportunity will truly make an impact as we evolve into a world class organisation!Perks@Class
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks, meditation and mental health webinars- A consultation on your finances with a trusted partner, and a discounted financial advisory service- Enjoy choice and flex on how/when you work- Access to free counselling via our Employee Assistance Program- Discounted health insurance and gym membership- Take more holidays via purchased leave- Give back with our charity partner, Solar Buddy- Grow and learn through our Innovation Labs, external speaker series, and internal MasterCLASS events!Check out our Hackathon!
Follow us on socials:LinkedIn
and our Class website
to find out what's it's really like to work here.
At Class we pride ourselves being an inclusive employer of choice where are people can bring their whole selves to work and feel 100% safe and supported to do so. If don't feel you fit this role 100%, we would still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in - you still might have a skill we didn't realize we needed!
"We Are Reimagineers. Transforming Technology. Delivering with Heart."
*As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”